I actually found these minis to be increasinly difficult to paint up due to their size. It required me to change from my standard size brushes, about a size 2 brush, down to a size 10 brush just to get all of the tiny details in the right places. I am really happy with the results, although looking at candy there are a few things I could still work on... It was frustrating to get everything working, but well worth the effort. also on a side note while the desperate merc and candy as one form the baby kade comes in 3 pieces. He does not glue together very well, I ended up pinning him together in the end just to make sure he would not fall apart. Frustrating, but very well worth it. Now if only I had a game to use these in....
I am not going to make excuses for not posting more often, because I know that it is entirely on me to work this whole scheduling things out. I will however bring with me several pictures on what has been going on around here. Lots of things actually have not been getting done the way I have wanted them done, but hopefully the next few pictures will help out.
I realize that it doesn't look like a whole lot was done, but it did take a while for me to get these things painted. I am hopeful that progress will keep moving forward at a good pace so that some of these other projects will get done eventually this year. Cheers and thanks for glancing in here!